If you are a supplier or service provider to the Engineered Wood Industry, membership in EWTA provides you valuable connections and information specific to the industry.
- Direct business-to-business links with your customers in the engineered wood products industry through such vehicles and events as Info Fair, the annual supplier show held in conjunction with the APA annual meeting; APA annual meeting roundtables and workshops
- Company news and advertising in EWTA’s Engineered Wood Journal
- Dissemination of your company news and technology innovations via this website and the EWTA Connections e-newsletter
- Free access to APA market and housing reports, and receipt of APA’s monthly Management Report newsletter
- Discounts on APA events and Engineered Wood Journal advertising
- Free company listing and profile in the spring issue Engineered Wood Journal membership directory
- Free company listing and profile of Info Fair exhibitors in the annual meeting issue of the Engineered Wood Journal
- Free company listing and profile on the EWTA website
- Annual meeting and other event sponsorship opportunities
- Annual supplier and innovation awards program recognition (when held)
- Opportunities to exchange information with other EWTA members, APA members and APA staff via the EWTA advisory and subcommittee structure
- Opportunities to support, participate in and receive the results of important industry technical and market research projects
>Join EWTA today!
Annual EWTA membership dues are $1,200.
To apply, complete and return the membership application.
Three payment options are available:
- Mail check to:
7011 South 19th Street
Tacoma, WA 98466-5333
- Pay online
Go to: EWTA Online Payments
- Pay through ACH (electronic funds transfer)
Contact our office at 253 260-7483 or
email EWTA@engineeredwood.org for details.
For more information, contact LaDauna Wilson, EWTA Program Manager, 253-620-7483.
EWTA - The Engineered Wood Technology Association is a related corporation to APA - The Engineered Wood Association.